4+ Years of software development experience with good knowledge of computer science fundamentals. Development experience using, Ansible, Python, Django, RestAPI, on a Linux platform. Familiarity with cloud computing concepts. Knowledge of virtualization and experience with virtualization tools highly desired with agile development methodology. Tech Skills:
• Mid-Large scale infrastructure automation experience with tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet
• Hands on experience with other AWS services such as CodeCommit, DataPipeline, SQS, etc
• Hands on experience in scripting AMI/image deployment and bootstrapping
• Expert level knowledge of Linux, Windows (PowerShell) is a plus
• Experience with Public Cloud APIs for any IaaS (AWS, Azure, Google) or PaaS (Cloudfoundry, Openshift)
• Hands on experience with deploying and configuring AWS resources including VPC, subnets, NACL, security groups, EC2 instances, S3 buckets, IAM, Route 53, as well as AWS best practices
• Software Development experience with Java, Python, Go or other modern development
• Cloud-based distributed application development and scaling
• Experience with containers and container orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos)
• Desirable: Experience managing hybrid and/or multi-cloud estates
• Certifications: Any AWS or Azure Cloud Certifications (ex. Developer, Solution Architect, DevOps) Responsibilities though not limited to following:
• Experience with version control, continuous integration, deployment, and configuration management tools in a DevOps environment.
• Ability to communicate technical concepts effectively, both written and orally, as well as the interpersonal skills required to collaborate effectively with colleagues across diverse technology teams.
• Ability to rapidly and effectively understand and translate requirements into technical solutions.
• Responsible for design, development, testing automation for cloud based infrastructure deployment and management
• Proficiency in designing, developing, and testing software in one or more of Java, Groovy, Python, or golang; open to using multiple languages.
• Author framework for Configuration Management using tools like Ansible or Chef
If interested, share your updated profile with the following details
* Total IT Experience:
* Relevant experience:
* Current Location
* Preferred location
* Current Salary
* Expected Salary
* Joining Time