Greetings from "DIXITECH HR GLOBAL SOLUTIONS PVT LTD"
Director - Business Development (North)
About Company :
It is a leading AI-driven consumer engagement and predictive analytics SaaS platform to Engage Customers, Gain Insights, Predict Behaviours, and Increase Sales for the F&B industry. It’s cloud-based platform is designed to simplify and streamline the CRM functions of running a successful restaurant by providing true closed loop, customer lifecycle marketing, off-line to online targeting and business intelligence. They started as a small team of 6 people and has since grown to a team of 150+ people across offices in Asia, Australia and America. Today, over 700 brands in nine countries use It's solutions to improve interaction with customers and boost revenues. Its proprietary platform has engaged over 12.3 million consumers in 9 countries and has powered more than 5 million inStore reviews.
Location : Delhi
Experience : 10 – 12 Years
Function : Sales & Marketing
Job Description :
Director Sales would be responsible for developing key growth sales strategies & action plans. He would also be taking care of successful execution of the same to achieve the financial targets. Understanding the customer trends, forecasting sales strategies & shifts would be one of the major areas that he would focus on. Along with building & guiding his/her talented team to achieve the sales objectives set.
You Will Own:
• Customer acquisition for the products and services of Mobikon in the given geography and ownership of the PnL of the geography in terms of sales and growth
• Customer mapping , tracking , meeting and delivery of new accounts as per the set targets for the region .
• Build and add new team members to the existing team and drive the team towards the business objectives set.
• Customer Happiness accountability for the region and constant activation to upsell and cross of products / Services to the customers while retaining the customer
• Ownership of reports on cloud based platforms and possess analytical skills to do forward sales planning.
• Should build the business distribution network in the specific regions to generate faster growth.
• Manage end-to-end client relationship including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing/invoicing and payment collection.
• Seamless co-ordination across all divisions to deliver the objectives for customers.
• 10-12yrs of relevant sales experience. Relevant sales experience in Food technology space is a bonus!
• Proven track record in delivering sales objectives as an individual and team in the given geography for over 6 years
• 3 years solid experience in team management and business deliverables is a must for this position.
• Should have a record of using CRM tools for planning and managing the team and business.
• Should have excellent knowledge of the local market including culture, language and business skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Local language.
• Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and the ability to multi-task.
• Ability to travel extensively within the city.
• Should be comfortable working in large multi-cultural teams.
• Very high ethical standards.
Qualification : Bachelor Of Business Management Masters of Business Administration or Business Management
Working Days : 5 Days a Week (10:00 AM to 7:00 PM)
Job Nature : Full Time
DixiTech HR Global Solutions Pvt Ltd.