• Any Graduate Excellent written/voice communication skills.
Customer service experience in live Chat/Tickets/Email/Phone support experience.
• Excellent written communication skills - using proper grammar with smooth flow.
• Ability to listen attentively and to use information provided by customers to tailor responses and actions to meet the customers' specific needs
• Strong customer service, analytical and decision making skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
• Ability to organize and follow-up multiple tasks/details with accuracy and timeliness.
• Strong personal computer usage and Internet proficiency skills.
• Ability to work a variety of shifts including days, afternoons, evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Ability to perform basic mathematical functions.
• Ability to type 35 wpm minimum with accuracy.
• Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization.
Ensuring customers achieve their Desired Outcome through the use of our product and / or service.
Receive and respond to inbound e-mail, Tickets and live chats; gather and verify required information.
Actively listen to the customer for taking their request for our product or services.
Signup / Enroll new customers by using phone and email communication.
Get trained on our Field Engineer Market Place Application and help - support our new / existing engineers globally. You will support them with all issues related to sign up, entering information, installing/using our Android or IOS Apps.
Act as a central point of contact before and after registration with FIELD ENGINEER.
Use Canned Email and Canned Chat messages to communicate with Service Providers and Companies.
Responsible for simulating technical issues, testing and ensuring resolution by escalating to concerned FIELD ENGINEER Technology Team.
Experience in partnering with FIELD ENGINEERS to understand their technical difficulties and provide support based on interactive CHAT and EMAIL platforms as applicable.
Manage FIELD ENGINEER’s expectations and lead them through discovering FIELD ENGINEER Marketplace.
Drive Positive customer experience with giving proactive support and solutions.
Provide information to the customer and place appropriate notes in system indicating exactly what action was taken or needs to be taken.
Ensure proper security procedures are followed on our application by our engineer.
Maintain thorough knowledge of our application so that information can be researched and proper information is given to customer.
Learn and retain a thorough working knowledge of all the new updates and existing services about our application Field Engineer.
Contact Person: Shalini-HR Executive
Please send your CV or Resume to [HIDDEN TEXT]