1. Must have understanding of and ability to utilize
2. ASME codes, PALA Interstate quality control manual, company safety procedures and customer specifications.
3. Proficient in generating and checking PQR, WPQ & WPS.
4. Understanding of AWS codes.
5. Understanding of NACE standard.
6. Understanding of Concrete Field Testing, ACI.
7. Represents the Company at client meeting concerning Quality.
Minimum Educational Requirements
Four-year degree plus at least 3 years as an Associate Quality Engineer, or equivalent.
Must be familiar with PC-based programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Access
THANKS & REGARDS
CONTACT NO: 9677339759