· Deliver project assignments on time, with high quality.
· Develop the code from design specifications.
· Analyze, implement, test, and debug the solutions.
· Demonstrates the ability to problem solve and create solutions independently.
· Provides good visibility and updates on the progress of all activities and tasks, escalating issues and in a timely manner.
· Demonstrates the ability to learn new things quickly with minimal assistance.
· 3+ year’s exp. in ATG Development and implementation.
· Should have hands on experience in ATG Repositories, ATG Form Handlers, DSPs, Droplets, ATG Personalization, ATG Commerce.
· Experience working on ATG version 9 or above is preferred.
· Experience on BCC and its customization. Able to code BCC functionality if any customization on BCC.
· Experience working with the OOTB components of ATG.
· Experience with commerce customization as per the requirements.
· Working experience on Endeca and 3rd party integrations (PayPal, CyberSource etc.) will be an added advantage.
· Good understanding of ecommerce domain.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills.
· Good experience in Multi-site development on ATG Oracle Commerce side
· Good experience or Experience in Oracle 11.2 & 11.3 includes (BCC customization and Endeca XM)
· Should able to deliver the assigned task with good quality all time.