This role requires 7-10 years of industry experience in technical writing and content development preferably in systems software technology area. Candidate should have degree in Computer Science or related engineering field and preferably additional diploma/degree in communications.
The candidate must also possess excellent inter-personal skills to work closely with the product engineering and release management team.
Required Technical and Non-Technical Skills:
* Strong English language communication skills (written and verbal)
* Strong user-level knowledge of tools like Arbortext Editor, Oxygen, methodologies like DITA or any other markup language.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and Adobe Acrobat
* Expertise in producing multiple outputs from and coding in DITA/SGML/HTML/XML
* Hands-on experience on Robohelp
* Experience and familiarity with Topic writing styles and approaches
* Experience with content management databases
* Proficient editorial competence, with the ability to follow and apply the IBM Style guidelines where appropriate
* Information build skills like start/stop build servers, analyze log files etc
* Excellent teaming skills for collaboration across multiple development teams
* Self-motivated to seek information and clarification whenever needed, and incorporate that information into appropriate documentation
* Ability to handle multiple tasks
* Strong analytical problem determination/solving skills
* Understanding of the role of information development in a product development process
* Must collaborate with writers and editors in all locations to ensure adherence to the processes and styles.
Only Local candidates should apply.
Only notice period of Immediate to Max 15days.
Should be available for F-F interview.
Interested candidates can apply on [HIDDEN TEXT].