1. Lead requirement gathering sessions for provisioning requirements.
2. Continuous research and understand functional domains like Automotive, Retail, e-Commerce, Telecom, Fin-Tech, Hi-Tech, 3PL, Supply Chain and more…
3. Prepare documentation on current and to-be processes.
4. Translate existing processes and requirements into the appropriate requirement tracking tool.
5. Gather functional requirements.
6. Plan, coordinate and document meetings as necessary to meet task requirements.
7. Maintain or create documentation as necessary.
8. Work closely with development team to integrate client / functional domain requirements into the existing requirements set
9. Assist in the preparation and testing for application and business processes.
10. Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills Required :
1. Good understanding and experience working with Business Process tools
2. Good experience in preparing documents like URD, SRS, Use Cases
3. Demonstrable experience using Microsoft products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio.
4. Preparation of functional requirements
5. Organizing and leading requirements gathering and related meetings with stakeholders at multiple levels.
6. Functional testing including reviewing test plans, compiling results and supporting test users.
7. Experience creating use cases and user stories based on requirements.
8. Experience with Issue and requirement tracking software like Jira or similar
Education : Candidate should have scored an aggregate of 70% Throughout (Matriculation, Intermediate, Graduation, Post-Graduation)