Responsible for 100% customer satisfaction and Net Growth in the designated POP network
* Assume overall responsibility for ensuring that the assigned POPs remain within approved budgetary norms.
* Ensure that POPs and CPEs infrastructure in his network are strictly as per norms.
* Submit periodic reports to reporting manager on empty ports.
* Plan and visit customers as per the approved norms and submit a report to AI on monthly basis.
* Ensure timely resolution of technical complaints through analysis/ trouble shooting.
* Monitor NMS through SMS/ mails and take appropriate action based on the updates.
* Analyze repeat complaints and ensure implementation of corrective measures through escalations if required
* Implement standard customer retention policy for his designated POPs (annexure Retention policy 01)
* Responsible for process compliance at a POP level.
* Provide structured feedback to management to provide permanent solutions to improve service level.
Required Technical Skills:
Basic Knowledge on System hard ware part.
Good Knowledge on Networking like following concepts
Networking layers, Cables, Types of cables (Fiber),color coding, Crimping, Switch configurations, Types of switches, Trouble shooting, Software installation, Routers(Wire and Wireless), Router configurations, DVR, smart TV and smart phone configurations, Topologies, Have knowledge on UPS and Batteries, Types of batteries, AC - DC Power supply.
Qualification : 10th, Intermediate, ITI and Diploma with Hardware and Networking.
Experience 0-3 year Age : 18yrs 26yr
Aptitude (Personal traits / Preferences) :
Process oriented and quality conscious.
Should have desire to learn and adapt new technologies
Service first mindset
Exposure to client interaction
Functional Competencies: Technological awareness, customer focus,
Behavioral Competencies: Withstands pressure, Interpersonal Effectiveness, Reasonable Communication skills