1. Should have End to End experience in HR industry - Recruitment, On-boarding, Talent Management, Capacity Management, Employee Engagement, Performance Management, Training, Rewards & Recognition & HR Policies.
2. Full understanding of payroll process including tax calculations, final settlements and gratuity reconciliation and PF and PT calculation and reconciliation.
3. To ensure the HR team support local Hiring Managers through the end to end recruitment process with excellent offer negotiation skills.
4. Defining job requisitions and Managing all channels for candidate sourcing, including direct advertising, recruitment agencies and pro-active headhunting.
5. Should have an exposure to building Talent Management strategy to meet business requirement.
6. Handle employees day-to-day queries, grievances and issues.
7. Preparing and maintaining other MIS reports Personal details, Leave record, Promotion details.
8. Salary benchmarking and benefits and compiling all data needed for the annual salary review, and the annual performance appraisal analysis.
9. Strategies for retention of critical resources and Ensuring critical roles have succession plans
10. Should have experience in Employee wellness, compensation & benefits
11. Experience in Employee Engagement and Corporate Communication activities, brand building by promoting the organization in the Business Events, HR Meets, and CSR etc.
12. Excellent verbal, written and client communication skills
13. The candidate should have a recognized HR qualification.