You will be responsible for statutory compliance matters relating to Shops & Establishment Act, ESI, PF & PT. You will give subject matter guidance to the clients in resolving issues & answering queries from Employees. Hence you will be required to know the various forms needed and procedures to follow in order to ensure the client is complying to all statutory requirements. Since our client is engaged in corporate services it will be desirable (not a must) if you have basic knowledge in Labour Law.
• Having basic knowledge about Statutory compliance: Shops & Establishment Act, PF, ESI & PT
• Ability to independently handle the monthly, quarterly & Annual forms, return filling, etc.
• Able to handle any Government queries, notifications, monthly returns, etc.
• Knowledge in Labour Law,Factory Act,CLRA will be an advantage
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Computer Savvy - hands on knowledge in Excel, word, PPT & internet usage.
R.Vaidyanathan – 9840919226 ; Subba - 9840678507