You will be responsible for statutory compliance matters relating to ESI, PF & PT. You will also handle Contract employee compliance i.e. CLRA & Factories Act. You will give subject matter guidance to the clients in resolving issues & answering queries from Employees. Hence you will be required to know the various forms needed and procedures to follow in order to ensure the client is complying to all statutory requirements of ESI, PF & PT. Since our client is engaged in corporate services it will be desirable (not a must) if you have basic knowledge in Labour Law.
Qualification - Any Graduate - Best if having Diploma/Degree /MBA in Labour Law
Experience – 1+ years experience in handling PF, ESI & PT procedures
• Good hands on procedural knowledge in handling PF, ESI & PT
• Ability to independently handle the monthly, quarterly & Annual forms, return filling, etc.
• Able to handle any Government queries, notifications, monthly returns, etc.
• Knowledge in Labour Law will be an advantage
• Excellent communication skills in English & Local language
• Computer Savvy - hands on knowledge in Excel, word, PPT & internet usage.
Contact: R.Vaidyanathan - 9840919226, Indhu J - 9600008133