Position Title: - HR/Admin Executive
Work Type: - Full Time
Position Reporting: CEO
Result Statement: - The main responsibility of this position is to maintain the HR and Administration as per rules and regulations of the company.
Duties n Responsibilities:-
1. Take care and make available of the office stationery, equipments and other such facilities at any given point of time.
2. Ensure smooth office operations and monitor timely completion of office related work.
3. Keep track of use of stationery and material purchased for the pantry and housekeeping.
4. Maintain decorum at office and on site e.g. Time Management, Dress Code, Communication.
5. Check that every employee marks their attendance in the Register every morning and maintain the records of daily attendance, Leave, Absentee, Late coming etc.
6. Check all the activities are in line with HR Policy Manual.
7. Maintain all the required HR related formats ready for the use of employees.
8. Follow the requirement and induction procedure as per company policy.
9. Conduct meetings with employees to update them on office protocols and policies address grievances.
10. Prepare training plan and ensure learning, growth and development, Appraisals, rewards of each employee, work to develop good company culture.
11. Recruitment of candidate whenever needed through Job portal, posting, advertisement and HR consultants.
Eligibility Criteria: HR/Admin Executive
Education: - B.Com/BA Graduate, MBA
Experience: - 1-2 Years in HR/Admin
Language (write, speak, and read): English, Hindi, and Marathi
Skills: Communication, Presentation, Tally ERP, Basic Computer/Internet
Knowledge: HR Policies, Administrations.
Personality Traits: Honest, Go getter, Smart, Extrovert
Family Background: Unmarried/Married
Vision/Goals: Should reach Manager Level
Residential Location: Mumbai/Mumbai Suburbs