Hospitality MNC requires Sous Chef /CDP(Indian Cuisine )-Hyderabad / Pune / Bangalore
One of our client a leading hospitality MNC brand operating chain of Fine Dine & Quick service restaurants across india & also owns and operates a versatile portfolio of Pubs and restaurants through out Indian cities.
It own and operate, the Indian/ Italian /Mexican & Continental chain of pubs , leading contemporary Chinese restaurants, have the flagship franchises of - a new York Italian eatery and a Ice Cream Lounge Chain Brand
It is an initiative aimed at creating businesses within the Food & beverage and accommodation sectors, founded about a decade back with operation in other countries
We are looking for SOUS CHEF/CDP (Indian Cuisine ) at Hyderabad/ Bangalore/ Pune locations
The details are as follows-
I) CLIENT - Leading Hospitality MNC
II) Position- Sous Chef/CDP (Indian Cuisine)
III) EXPERIENCE- 4- 10 years in Indian cuisine ( Tandoor & Curry)
IV) LOCATION- Bangalore/ Pune/ Hyderabad
Job Role Vision -
- Experience : 3- 10 years IN in Indian cuisine base kitchen.
THE JD IS AS FOLLOWS-
- Full Kitchen set-up, right from the project level in Indian ( Tandoor & Curry) cuisine
-Menu Planning and Engineering, along with recipes standardization.
- Handle all aspects of Kitchen management, including menu planning, staffing, budget and cost analysis, monitoring food production and aesthetic presentation of food and beverages.
-Coordinate workings of the kitchen staff and manage their preparation of meals as per the days schedules and other needs.
-Monitoring and ensuring adherence to HACCP systems and ensuring that activities within F&B area are in accordance with health, hygiene and safety regulations.
- Ensure adherence to pre-determined quality parameters during the operation.
-Implement cost reduction and value addition strategies.
-Motivation of staff and conflict handling.
Inventory, Equipment & Supplies
-Inventory control and proper upkeep for equipments, kitchenware, and supplies.
- Negotiations with vendors with regards to adherence to quality and specifications of products.
Duties And Responsibilities:
1) Plan and direct food preparation and cooking activities.
2) Consult with clients regarding weddings, banquets and specialty functions
3) Plan menus and ensure food meets quality standards.
3) Estimate food requirements and may estimate food and labour costs
4) Supervise activities
5) Arrange for equipment purchases and repairs.
6) Recruit and hire staff.
7) Prepare and cook food on a regular basis, or for special guests or functions.
8) Plan SOP's( Standard Operating Procedure) for kitchen.
10) Taking care of Food Cost Control.
If the position interests you kindly send in your cv to-
Pranav- 9717722435 / 7011354635
(Kindly confirm your current ctc & notice period, Current location )