1. Bachelor’s degree in computer science with 2-4 years of experience.
2. Proficiency in oral and written communication
3. Strong analytical and trouble shooting skills specific to software related issues
4. Strong customer service skills
5. Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and maintain attention to details
6. Programming experience on Java, Java Script, Spring framework, HTML and CSS.
7. Knowledge of operating systems : Windows, Linux
8. Knowledge of various data access APIs (JDBC, Hibernate, Liquibase).
9. Hands on in SQL
10. Hands on experience on IDEs like Eclipse, STS etc.
1. Communicate clearly and precisely with customers to determine expectations for resolutions.
2. Troubleshoot and diagnose customer issues of highest complexity.
3. Run customer test cases when available and develop test cases and examples as required to resolve problems, using methodical testing to isolate and identify problems.
4. Escalate issues to management or other team members.
5. Document product defects and feature requests clearly in the corresponding systems. Providing engineering with clear and complete information, when engineering assistance required, carrying out recommended diagnostic steps and gathering information as necessary.
6. Should be willing to work on rotational shifts to support EST/PST time zones.
Contact - 8754433772 \ [HIDDEN TEXT]