Experience: 1 - 9 yrs
• Strong Verbal/Written Communication
• Good knowledge about SDLC and Agile Development
• Positive Attitude
• Strong Team Player who can manage team of 6-8 people
• Good Interpersonal skill
• Enthusiastic to learn new things and ready to help other colleague
• Good Initiator for his assigned work areas
• Understands all the quality factors
• Help the team to groom and sustain in dynamic world of iOS Technology & recent trends.
• Good estimate and analysis skill for the project details
• Provide the training and guideline to the team to reach to next level
• Manage multiple projects and eligible to provide all details.
• Ability to take good decisions independently for his/her assigned responsibilities
• Accountable for good work planning for him and assigned team members Technical:
Objective C , OOPS, Database and Web Service knowledge:
• Strong in OOPS Concept.
• Good knowledge on the Database concepts and its design.
• Good Knowledge on defining Web Services and its parameters.
• Good knowledge of XML and JSON Parsing.
• Expertise on REST and SOAP based services.
• Database and architecture designing skill. iOS Development Tools
• Must be proficient in use of XCode, Organizer and Instruments
• Must have knowledge on setup of Apple Developer Account.
• Must have Knowledge about application deployment on the Apple Store.
• Must have Knowledge about version control systems – SVN & GIT.
• Should have knowledge of memory management tools.
• Knowledge on Automation of Application Build Creation using XBot Server and Jenkins.
• Knowledge of Automated Testing by writing test cases (e.g. KIF Framework) iPhone Functionalities:
• Must have knowledge on the Application Life Cycle and View Life Cycle.
• Sound knowledge of Auto Layout and Storyboard
• Good knowledge of web service API implementation
• Proficient with use of SQLite and relevant methodologies to store the data in SQLite database (Core Data, FMDB and etc).
• Proficient in device orientation management, developing application for multi- screens.
• Understanding and practical skill to use MVC Architecture.
• Should be aware of various feature released in different iOS versions
• Knowledge of Telephony manager, Bluetooth, Camera, GPS, Compass, Accelerometer, Wifi, NFC will be added advantage
• Development Knowledge of Apple Watch, Health Kit Framework, App Groups, Home Kit Framework.
• Sound knowledge on most commonly utilized functionalities like Push Notification, Local Notification and In-app Purchase features.
• Added knowledge of the MAC Application will be an advantage.
• Added knowledge of the Game Development Application will be an advantage.
iOS SDK & 3rd Party APIs:
• Good Knowledge on iOS Frameworks (CoreLocation Framework, UIKit Framework, CoreData Framework, MapKit Framework, Security Framework, AVFoundation and etc.).
• Proficient for using Crash reporting tools and APIs . For example, Hockey app, Airbrake, Crashalytics and etc.
• Knowledge of social sharing & media APIs – Face book, Twitter, Instagram, Gmail, Drop box and etc.
• Knowledge about 3rd party APIs like Hockey App, Parse SDK etc preferable.
• Knowledge about publisher and advertiser APIs like Google Admob, Flurry Analytics, Tapjoy and etc. Project Management:
• Efficiently communicate with all the stakeholders of the Projects
• Efficient on Client communication to explain the various aspects of Projects either technical, non-technical, involved risk and change requests.
• Responsible to gather project requirement from client and calculate development effort.
• Prepare the SOW of application to bind the project scope and approval from client side.
• Responsible to explain technical risk and feasibility concerns to the client from requirements.
• Prepare development plan either milestone based or sprint based delivery plan
• Responsible to execute the development plan in timely manner with high level of accuracy.
• During execution of project - responsible for managing weekly, bi-weekly updates to client and also need to send updates by meeting of minutes.
• Responsible to maintain and provide project artifacts. Also responsible to manage project development status, change log status and risk management.
• At the end of project - need to prepare the project closure report which highlight overall summary of projects with key achievements, good and bad part which helps in future projects.
Technical Community, In-house Applications and Team Development:
• Team Leader should be quick learner and easily pass on the knowledge in the team to learn the new technologies introduced.
• Organize technical / non-technical session to improve the team's knowledge on various areas of Project Development and Management.
• Help the company in participating more and more in the technical community like Stackoverflow, Technet and etc.
• Responsible to develop required libraries for rapid development. Guide the team to efficiently use it and also explain the reusability concepts.
• Help the company by giving active inputs in improving existing in-house applications as well as company products.
• Give input and suggestions in improving the various processes like project management, development standards and etc.
• Responsible to guide team in such a way that overall productivity is increased with high level of accuracy.
• Help and control the team to timely deliver the applications to clients.
• Involve senior members in client communication to take them to next level.
Interested candidates can share their resume on [HIDDEN TEXT] .
HR Executive | HR Team
Lets Connect : +91-79-2642.0897 | +91-79-4008.6778 | +91-9978.444.140
We are SOCIAL ! Connect with us on - LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter | G+