Objective , OOPS, Database and Web Service knowledge:
• Strong in OOPS Concept
• Good knowledge on the Database concepts and its design.
• Good Knowledge on defining Web Services and its parameters
• Good knowledge of XML and JSON Parsing
• Expertise on REST and SOAP based services.
iOS Development Tools
• Must be proficient in use of XCode, Organizer and Instruments
• Must have knowledge on setup of Apple Developer Account.
• Must have Knowledge about application deployment on the Apple Store.
• Must have Knowledge about version control systems – SVN & GIT.
• Should have knowledge of memory management tools.
• Knowledge on Automation of Application Build Creation using XBot Server and Jenkins.
• Knowledge of Automated Testing by writing test cases (e.g. KIF Framework)
• Must have knowledge on the Application Life Cycle and View Life Cycle.
• Sound knowledge of Auto Layout and Storyboard
• Good knowledge of web service API implementation
• Proficient with use of SQLite and relevant methodologies to store the data in SQLite database (Core Data, FMDB and etc).
• Proficient in device orientation management, developing application for multi- screens.
• Understanding and practical skill to use MVC Architecture.
• Should be aware of various feature released in different iOS versions
• Knowledge of Telephony manager, Bluetooth, Camera, GPS, Compass, Accelerometer, Wifi, NFC will be added advantage
• Development Knowledge of Apple Watch, Health Kit Framework, App Groups, Home Kit Framework.
• Sound knowledge on most commonly utilized functionalities like Push Notification, Local Notification and In-app Purchase features.
• Added knowledge of the MAC Application will be an advantage.
• Added knowledge of the Game Development Application will be an advantage.
iOS SDK & 3rd Party APIs:
• Good Knowledge on iOS Frameworks (CoreLocation Framework, UIKit Framework, CoreData Framework, MapKit Framework, Security Framework, AVFoundation and etc.).
• Proficient for using Crash reporting tools and APIs . For example, Hockey app, Airbrake, Crashalytics and etc.
• Knowledge of social sharing & media APIs – Face book, Twitter, Instagram, Gmail, Drop box and etc.
• Knowledge about 3rd party APIs like Hockey App, Parse SDK etc preferable.
• Knowledge about publisher and advertiser APIs like Google Admob, Flurry Analytics, Tapjoy and etc.