Skills and Requirements:
• Professional experience in Information Management with at least 5 years in a relevant role.
• Strong stakeholder management and communication (oral and written) skills.
• Understanding of SharePoint capabilities, features and limitations. Good in designing SharePoint sites and collaboration portals.
• Ability to translate business Information Management and Collaboration requirements into solutions that can be developed on SharePoint.
• Experience in metadata structuring and taxonomy preferably in the oil and gas industry
• Knowledge of Information Management Policy and Processes
• Knowledge of Record Management Policy and Processes (i.e. Work Group Type Solutions, File plans, Record Types)
• Experience in business analysis, in particular Business Requirements Definition and Management processes
• Good business\project experience and skills to assess and advice on the practicability of alternatives, understanding limitations and operational realities, to produce fit for purpose solutions.
§ Strong IM skills
§ Good Analyitical and communication skills
§ Strong in Stakeholder management
§ Strong Douments and Records Management skills(Lifecycle of Information)
§ Strong SharePoint knowledge & O365 tools
§ Report to the IM Delivery Team Lead
§ Provides support to IM Compliance Focal Point in business to create IM Awareness and support them in Business Records Management, enabling them to comply with the Group Records Management O365 Policies and Standards
§ To provide well-informed advice and assistance to business staff regarding processes, best practices, and tools for the management of documents (physical and electronic) and records throughout their lifecycle.
§ Propose and implement effective IM Solutions across assets and various business in agreement with I&D Standards
§ Investigate document and records requirements and apply functional analysis and quality assurance techniques to establish, modify or maintain document collections and associated components (document metadata and taxonomy structures).
§ Generate organizational standard dashboards using Power BI, volume reports, operating summaries, and presentations of all IM activities to respective Business Interface Managers (IM/IT Managers)
§ Evaluate the factors to implement changes to the current IM Structure using AGILE methodology. Help with information process improvement testing, implementation and change management via various platforms
§ Investigate the entire Workflow and analyze current IM processes built on SharePoint, Share Drives and Microsoft O365 applications to identify alternatives, assesses feasibility and recommend new approaches.
§ Deploy and embed Information and Data (I&D) standards, roles, responsibilities, competencies, initiatives and services as defined in the business strategy, within the business. Monitors and propose work initiatives to improve I&D health and functional excellence in execution.