Greetings from 2COMS!!!
We are hiring for SAS Developer @ Pune.
Please go through the JD mentioned below:
Role:Analyst SAS Developer
Set of responsibilities & expected results associated with this role.
SAS programming skills (Intermediate to advanced). Must have used base SAS programming experience.This person must have proficient skills to analyse and develop SAS codes.
SQL coding skill (Intermediate to advance) Good problem solving skills. Must have ability to resolve and debug SAS codes.
MS Excel. (proficient skills)
Ability to understand and learn system and process in a short period of time.
Analysis and design experience
Testing experience as part of SDLC knowledge
Good verbal and written communication, as documentation is required for process and design.
Some knowledge of Triad/VisionPlus system. (Not mandatory)
Unsecured product risk (credit card) experience. (Desirable)
Job Description: 1. Data Transformation (100%)
2. Understanding analytics concepts (90%)
3. Implementing Quant/Statistical models (70%)
4. Data Management framework (90%)
5. Experience in an area such as data, system or business analysis, which required you to demonstrate strong analytical skills (70%)
Qualifications : Educational, Technical & Vocational Qualifications required to perform this role. Degree in relevant area such as IT, Maths, Statistics, Econometrics, Marketing Information Systems or Finance
Experience : No. of months/years of experience required to perform specific tasks. (Please specify the duration and task).SAS programming mandatory (100%)
2. Advanced Base SAS & Data Warehousing skills (100%)
3. ETL Concepts (90%)
4. Participation in data manipulation, data cleansing, modelling, statistical analyses and reporting (85%)
5. Technical orientation Advanced SAS, SAS Programming, SQL, Java, C
6. Excel with VBA (50%)
7. Word, and PowerPoint (50%)
Salary: Upto 14 LPA
Interested candidate can share their resume to [HIDDEN TEXT] along with the pan number.
Thanks & Regards
Sr. HR Recruiter Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above