The shortlisted candidate should have ability to analyze technical needs, and work with the customers to develop project scope of work documents and Project Plans.
You are required to have skills in following areas:
- Minimum 4+ years of SAP configuration for PM.
- Must be able to setup all required PM master data
- Experience in preventive, on demand maintenance, PM notifications, calibrations, service
- Knowledge or experience in MM and PP modules a plus
- Should be familiar with SAP purchasing and QM as it relates to PM integration.
- Knowledge of FICO and Engineering change management modules desirable
- Chemical Industry experience preferred and a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to discuss solutions and requirements with supervisor and users
- Ability to document solutions and configuration in technical documents
- Ability to create blue print documents and process flow documents required
- Ability to clearly write Functional Specification documents.
- Ability to read and work with developers on Technical Specification documents
- Ability to contribute to training documents
- Ability to set up Master data for all areas in PM (Equipment, Functional locations, maintenance plans…)
- Able to set up testing data as required and build testing scripts to validate work - Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to lead small projects as required