Hiring for Graduate engineers in Top leading Manufacturing Companies for department of Quality /Production/Maintenance/Supervisor (Ref name Ramya HR 9962516856)
Ashok Leyland / Ford / Renault Nissan / Hanchang /Zetek casting pvt ltd/TI cycles/Sakura Autoparts/Butterfly Manufacturing
Responsibilities and Duties for Production engineers:
• Maintain high level of product quality standards for product lines
• Ensure that manufacturing processes and tools are up to date and best fit for production needs
• Ensure materials procured by manufacturing partners are compliant and meet company requirements
Responsibilities of Quality engineer:
• Analyze quality performance utilizing using statistical and analytical tools and methods.
• Implement methods to inspect, test and evaluate reliability, precision, reliability and accuracy of processes, products and production equipment.
• Develop and establish quality procedures and systems for inspecting plans, quality trends, statistical plan price estimates and technical quality proposal plans.
• Ensure process control documents adhere with set requirements.
Qualifications and Skills: Diploma /BE: MECH, EEE, E & I, ECE, AUTO
Designation: GET /On Role job /Production Engineer/Quality Engineer/ Design Engineer /Maintenance Engineer
Experience: 0 - 5 yr.
Salary: 17000 to 25000 (Per month)
Experience: 20-30 % Hike of Previous Salary
Work Time: 8 hours Shift (Rotational)
• PF & ESI
• Free Food & Transport
• Accommodation Depends on the company
Walk-in Interview date and time:
10.00 am to 4.00 pm
If none of these time slots work for you, call Ramya HR 9962516856 and confirm the date or forward to your friends
Last date to apply: 16/03/2019
1. Copy of your current updated resume (MUST)
2. Recent passport photograph
3. Soft or hard copy of this mail (MUST )
Our office is located at
No. 24, F1, First Floor,
Bajanai Koil 2nd street,
near sims hospital backside
Looking forward to hearing from you