Role: Operations Manager
Operational Reporting: COO
Educational Qualification: Graduate, B.com, M.com, MBA, CFA, CA, ACCA
Strong background and work experience in operations & team management
Work Experience: Minimum 5 years’ experience
Operations Manager will be primarily involved in developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting with account handlers, managing teams, and liaising with the COO/Directors. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration. This role offers an opportunity to work with some of the well-known restaurateurs and chefs in the World. If you have experience with project management and account service, we’d like to meet you.
1. Ensure that targets are met for every client allocated to the team.
2. Ensure delivery of Client KPI's including day to day service levels, customer experience, quality measures and compliance measures
3. During New Client implementation, own the project’s complete life cycle. Ensure that all the set-up is concrete and free of defects.
4. Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
5. Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
6. Regularly conduct audits, provide trouble shooting, and value adding solutions to the team.
7. Complete performance reviews with each team member every year.
8. Conduct Team huddles, Trainings, one-on-one meetings with TLs, ATLs, and other staff members to ensure open dialogue and issue remedy.
9. Run the team smoothly with pragmatic people management approach.
10. Recruit, select, train, assign, schedule, coach, counsel and discipline employees.
11. Work with senior managers, COO, Directors to ensure to understand the plans for short and long-term goals.
12. Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
13. Have an aptitude of focus on increasing system efficiencies and improving business practices.
14. Provide status reporting regarding milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risks, issues, and communicate those across leadership.
15. Guiding the talent identification and development processes for a group or function.
16. Selecting, effectively managing and coaching TLs and ATLs.
17. Identifying and highlighting further opportunities for services and process improvements.
1. Strong Accounting knowledge
2. Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
3. Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business and technology organizations.
4. Build and maintain relationships by engaging business leaders to establish credibility, solve problems, build consensus and achieve objectives.
5. Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands
Be a part of an expanding global Hospitality-Accounting KPO spread in 6 countries
Opportunity to work with various Michelin Star restaurants
ISO-27001 Certified organisation
Employee-centric work culture
Situated in Ahmedabad's prime location – Satellite
Our Mission: "Develop an unmatched talent-pool for providing innovative and cost-effective solutions in the realm of Accounting, Book-keeping and Payroll, dedicated to keeping Clients first."
Thanks & Regards,
Priyanka Agarwal/Anil Makwana
[HIDDEN TEXT]/[HIDDEN TEXT]