We are hiring for one of our client based out in Delhi
Experience :Minimum 8 Years
Qualification: B.sc+Phd (Mandatory)
Position Overview : To support "Environment Protection Division" with all required techniques and scientific approach, Cross Functional coordination with stakeholder departments.
Key Area : Hands - on experience on monitoring projects of environment impact assessment (EIA) in River Water, Ground Water, Air, Soil etc. EMP preparation,Risk Assessment based on HAZOP,HAZAN, Fault Tree Analysis and Disaster Management Plan, Studies of STPs / CETPs / ETPs. Geo technical and Soil Engg., Studies on Municipal Solid Waste etc. Biodegradability studies.Pollutant dispersion modeling.
Major Activities :
1. Research Budget Planning
2. Scientific Communication along with documentation that are required for Govt./ Quasi Govt. representations/assignments
3. To take on challenging research vision engaged with multi-functional teams, aligned to a highly focused scientific R&D goals
4. Supporting on all analytical activities and well versed to prepare analytical method development,
5. Validation of test reports
6. Development for on time delivery of projects to optimize use of resources & capacity while meeting the costs & expenses
7. Guiding the team members and overseeing day to day analytical activities including development and validation of analytical methods
Desirable Skills & Qualification : Candidate should have Techno - Commercial Background with Excellent Scientific knowledge and industry experience ,along with Ph.D (Environment/Chemistry)
Interested candidates can share his resume on [HIDDEN TEXT]