• Get familiar with Company’s mission and vision and help them achieve through creative and consistent digital marketing initiatives.
• Develop a digital marketing strategy for clients that enhances engagement with its target audience and drives success.
• Fully understand the dynamics of various digital marketing channels and leverage the most relevant like Push marketing, Influencer marketing or Affiliate marketing and other popular channels to achieve set targets.
• Have an objective eye for the standard digital marketing landscape. Be a pioneer in employing the latest trends and technologies of online marketing and SEO/SEM strategies that keep the brand ahead of the race.
• Ingeniously analyze the incoming data and strategize accordingly.
• Craft an effective inbound marketing strategy like PPC, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, Content Marketing & more that generates more leads and increase the conversion rates.
• Identify and implement innovative SEO strategies including intense keyword research that helps to optimize the content and results.
• Competently use the digital tools with accuracy and effectively utilize budget-saving opportunities within the digital media landscape.
• Possess effective communication skills to build relationships with bloggers, influencers, publishers, etc that helps gain credibility and more reach of the campaign.
• Undertake deep learning of prospects persona, devise a strategy and prepare content marketing document.
• Coordinate with the design and copywriting team to create content such as emails, social media messages, blogs, e-books, and manage them effectively.
Key Skills & Qualification:
• A candidate with an MBA degree or a Masters degree in Marketing.
• Be an Idea Generator, Experience in E-commerce Industry and Agility to adapt to innovative ideas and platforms.
• An Outgoing Personality and a Good Listener.
• Strategize effectively to gain organic link buildings and set up custom landing pages.
• Strong knowledge of search engine algorithms and ranking strategies.
• Proficiency in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Excel.