• BOB Applicants should have a experience/knowledge in Banking Products & Services
• Experience of at least 2 years in Training in the field of soft skills, communications and banking products.
• Minimum Qualification - Graduate
Key Accountabilities/ Responsibilities
• Create and maintain a positive and professional learning environment.
• Must be a leader that sets the standard and expectations through example in his/her conduct, work ethic, integrity and character.
• Able to deliver, project and motivate trainees through effective training methodologies both in group and individual classroom dynamics.
• Manage the design, delivery and continuous improvement of training programs as well as on going learning opportunities across the organization in support of the organization’s needs.
• Utilize a variety of the training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness of training programs.
• Conduct specific training needs assessments to support the design, development and delivery of corporate training programs and strategies.
• Monitor and measure effectiveness of all training programs.
• Partner with individual departments to outline deliverables, expectations and risks, to include specific training needs for employees.
• Proactively work with the Management team to identify and resolve issues.
• Create high quality deliverables within project budget and policy deadlines.
• Actively participate in progressive disciplinary process for employees not able to meet or maintain standards of excellence.
• Complete hands on with the Banking products and processes.
• Excellent communication skills both in Hindi and English. (South Indian Language would be an added advantage)
• Strong analytical skills in TNI, Preparing Reports, Content Creation
• Good presentation skills with proficient in MS Office (Excel, Ppt, word etc)
• Willing to work in any shift.
Interview & Job Address : Firstsource Solutions LTD.
19th & 20th Floor, QC1 Building, GIFTCL GIFT City, Gandhi Nagar, Gujarat – 382 355
CTC: Upto 4 Lac