Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Manages all day-to-day operations of the pastry and bakery section of the kitchen.
2. Prepare a wide variety of goods such as cakes, cookies, pies, bread etc. following traditional and modern recipes.
3. Able to produce all baked goods including but not limited to artisan breads and rolls, muffins, laminated Danish, laminated croissants and doughnuts etc.
4. Able to develop, designs, or creates new ideas and items for Pastry Kitchen.
5. Create new and exciting desserts to renew hotels menus and engage the interest of customers
6. Ensure excellent quality throughout the dessert offerings.
7. Follows proper handling and right temperature of all food products.
8. Decorate pastries and desserts using different types of icings, toppings etc. and ensure the food presentation will be beautiful and exciting.
9. Coordinates activities of cooks and workers engaged in food preparation.
10. Supervise and coordinate all pastry and dessert preparation and presentation.
11. Checks the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
12. Assists in determining how food should be presented and creates decorative food displays.
13. Monitor stocks for baking ingredients such as flour, sugar etc. and make appropriate orders within budget.
14. Check quality of material and condition of equipment and devices used for cooking.
15. Report all equipment problems and maintenance issues, known safety hazards, or unsafe practices and procedures to supervisor immediately.
16. Attends all scheduled employee meetings and brings suggestions for improvement.
17. Must possess a positive attitude and have the ability to work with a variety of people and in cooperation with co-workers efficiently and effectively
18. Able to recognize superior quality products, presentations and flavors.
19. Ensures compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
20. Operates and maintains all department equipment and reports malfunctions.
21. Maintains cleanliness and organization in all work areas.
22. Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
23. Serves as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
24. Ensure compliance with food hygiene and Health and Safety standards.
Interested candidates can call on Shailaja :8810556899
OR Sonia :8929644621 ,Garima 9582248478