- Receiving patients’ calls / enquiries: The tele-coordinator will be expected to receive patient / caretaker calls, ascertain the patient’s eligibility for the program, and brief the caller on the
program details / benefits and documentation required. The tele-coordinator shall be expected to be polite with patients at all times and follow the script.
- Post enrollment, Tele-coordinator shall call the patient every month after enrolment and follow-up regarding the patient’s well-being, doctor visits, current dosage and ask for updated prescription when available with the patient.
- He / she shall be responsible for briefing the patient on the educational material / utility input that is due during the follow-up call.
- The tele-coordinator shall verify the patient’s eligibility (based on SOP) and supporting documentation before dispatching the Free of Cost (FOC) medications
- Once the patient’s eligibility for a utility input / educational material or FOC is ascertained, the tele-coordinator shall be responsible for initiating the dispatch and coordinate with the distributors in ensuring that the medications are dispatched to patient’s address on time.
- Follow-up with the patient or care takers to verify whether the patient received the treatment as per the schedule and enquire on the patient’s well-being post administration of medication.
- Report information about Adverse events to Pharma company as per the procedure
- Address the queries and provide the information on insurance, reimbursements and Bank EMI services to Patient/Caretakers.
Venue:- TechMahindra, Ohri Towers
Contact Person:- Kiran Atluri
Skill set required:- Hindi, English, Telugu or Tamil
Work Location:- Bahadurpally.
Shifts:- Day shift.
Interested candidates can directly walkin with a resume along with original id proof.
Walkin for you