• Develop and create applications for client projects and in-house requirements.
• Make use of Android frameworks to create UI faster, take control/understand client projects from start to end.
• Deliver the projects successfully in-time with quality.
• Stay updated on the latest industry trends, development practices and evolving mobile technologies.
What we look for:-
• Good analytical and programming skills in Java, Android 2.2 + SDK/NDK Development (Web Services & API's, LBS, UI and XML, Layout Design, Social Network Integration, Content Providers etc.), XML, JSON, SQLite3 and MySQL.
• Handful experience in tools like Android Studio, Eclipse and analytical tools like Find Bugs and PMD.
• Basic knowledge about Hybrid Application and ideas on publishing applications in Android Market.
• Knowledge of PHP-driven CMSes & versioning tools like SVN will be added an advantage.
• Should be able to do Client Interaction