As Technical Support Associate, you will be responsible to solve client issues in an effective and timely manner as prescribed Service Level Agreement (SLA). If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever.
What will you do..
• Be part of a team of technical experts, motivated by a desire to facilitate customers and be responsible for providing voice support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA and Asia-Pacific.
• Handle complex customer scenarios, documenting solutions, and effectively providing dependable and timely resolution to all product related technical issues experienced by customers
• Provide remote infrastructure support delivery and performing problem cause analysis
• Collaborate with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service
• Act as a customer advocate by working directly with customers on high priority issues to deliver timely resolution and capture customer feedback to influence process/product improvements.
• Anticipate customer needs and effectively addressing concerns related to their issue or resolution
• Provide direct technical assistance to customers via phone, email, and chat.You will come with...
• The ability to effectively handle difficult customer interactions and challenging customer problems without the need for supervisory intervention; maintains poise and professionalism even with very difficult and demanding customer.How we’ll help you grow:
• You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses to grow your expertise.
• You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.