We are pleased to inform you about Fresher’s drive for 2017 & 2018 Graduates for Top Tier 1 IT company
under Train & Hire Model will be held on 09th October 2018
. Eligibility Criteria (Mandatory):
- 2017 & 2018 batch pass outs in BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech / MCA except bio-related courses, MSc - IT/CS, 5 years Integrated courses.
- Only CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / Instrumentation / Mechanical / Civil / Aeronautical / Automobile streams are allowed
- Minimum 10+2+4 years of education (Full Time)
- First class (60% and above) in 10th, 12th, UG and PG (Full time / Regular courses).
- Even 59.99% in 10th/12th/Diploma/UG/PG are not eligible to participate in the drive.
- Continuous education - More than two Years gap is not allowed.
- Excellent communication skills & willing to work in 24/7 Shifts & any location in India
"Candidate should visit our premises on or before 08th October 2018 & register with the below mentioned documents to participate in the drive.
• There is no online link for registration, candidates need to visit the premises.
• There are no registration chargesRegistration Dates:
On or before 08th October (Office will be closed on 6th & & 7th)
Timings: 10.30 am to 04.30 pmSelection Procedure:
09th – October - 2018: Aptitude Test
11th – October- 2018 : Technical, Communication & HR Round Documents required for Walk-in
• Updated CV - 2
• 10th, 12th / Diploma certificates
• B.E/ B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA - Consolidated marks memo (CMM) or all Semester Wise mark sheets
• B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA - Provisional Certificate (PC) Mandatory
• Any Govt. Photo/Address ID proof
• Passport Photographs - 2
Power Mech Infra Building, 3rd Floor, Jubilee Enclave, Opposite Hitex Road, Madhapur, Hyderabad – 500081 Land Mark:
Besides Shilparamam, From Jubilee Enclave Arch - After Crossing Gowtham Model School - 2nd building.
For updates & our placements details, you can follow us https://www.facebook.com/vedicsoft.hyd
Our Client does not entertain payments of any kind from candidates or vendors for employment. Requests for such payments should be promptly reported to us ASAP. If you encounter anyone who claims to offer jobs at any organization in return for any benefit (monetary or non-monetary), please do not entertain them. Please be informed that our client shall not be held responsible for any such instances or payments you make.
Thanks & Regards,