1. Excellent knowledge of work procedures, Industry guidelines and standards.
2. Under the direct supervision of the Project Manager, plan, control and monitor the actual execution of all the activities involved in construction of Road.
3. Checking of earthwork, recording of initial & final level of Sub grade, GSB, WMM & DBM.
4. Experience in preparation/ review of Geometric Design of Road.
5. Working experience with advance highway construction machinery like – vibratory roller, motor grader, electronic sensor paver etc.
7. Ensuring the execution in accordance with all the approved construction drawings, contract documents, specifications and all applicable standards.
8. Preparation and review of project master schedule, tender schedule, construction schedule, project recovery schedules, etc.
9. Ensure submission of all project review reports and various company internal reports.
10. Ensure site management in all respects, including documentation for all site works.
11. Ability to communicate efficiently and lead the process of project handovers with Client, Contractors and Consultants.