Job Description:What Youll Do
This position is responsible for developing the strategy and being responsible for the execution of co- development projects in co-operation with Cisco Tier 1 customers. You will be responsible for:
Who Youll Work With
- Developing the strategy, directing the development and implementation of co-development projects to craft a step change for our customers. The objective is to improve incremental revenue for Cisco by responding to customer requirements in an agile way.
- Working closely with the customer and our engineering team to identify new product concepts and GTM strategies.
- Directing pricing strategy to achieve the greatest impact while playing a key role to promote strategy and effectiveness, in conjunction with the our sales and customer teams.
- Ensuring the launch plans from a timing and coordination perspective, alignment with portfolio, segments/needs states and BU GSP strategy.
- Maintaining a strong working relationship with the Engineering, Strategy and Corporate Development, Customer Experience and Sales organisations.
- Directing the activities of product/software strategy and HW/SW development processes.
- Partnering with other business units and internal resources to maintain synergies across all BEs involved.
- Working with customer insights & market research groups to integrate the voice of our customer into our product & co-development strategy.
- Understanding market trends and handling the co-dev project portfolio according to customer needs.
- Developing and executing the strategic plans for the identified capability / co-development project.
- Building, developing and delivering strategic innovation projects that will produce an ambitious advantage in the marketplace and deliver the new product revenue goals set by the organization.
- The effectiveness of product portfolio mix and pricing strategy to ensure alignment with customer segmentations and end customer needs
You will be part of the APJC Global Service Provider (GSP) business and the role requires the ability to collaborate cross function with Engineering, Sales, CX and Strategy & Corporate development.Who You Are
You will have:
- Led a product portfolio of significant (breadth and depth) & ICT industry experience.
- Ability to build a vision, develop a plan and lead cross-functional teams to achieve vision.
- Passionate about software development and execution.
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills & intermediate proficiency with numerical data analysis.
- Thorough knowledge of company and group products, policies, processes, etc.
- Proven leadership and management/supervisory skills.
- Bachelor's degree required, Masters Degree Preferred.
- Experience in product development helpful.
- 10-12 years of related experience.
At Cisco, each person brings their different talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything people, process, data and things and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.