Job Description for Hana UI
1. XSJS &
Odata services development experience based on UI 5 platform
2. HCP & HCI cloud based database knowledge
3. HCP/HCI instance subscription knowledge as a database administrator
4. HCP instance & database upgrade process knowledge
5. HCP database backup & restoration process knowledge with
6. HCP instance maintenance activity knowledge as an administrator
7. HCP/HCI license, resource usage & database storage knowledge with experience
8. Analyze resources usage (Infra and Database) , analyze growth patterns,
Perform Capacity planning for the Database Infrastructure on HCP/HCI
9. Experience in database programming concepts including structured query
language, stored procedures and triggers based on HCP/HCI
10. Creating database tables, setting up indexes, data constraints and DB views
Analyze, predict through trend analysis and resolve database system, storage
and application issues on HCP
11. Evaluate and implement database technologies and utilities (sap cloud
12. Review and implement database changes
13. Identifies database requirements by interviewing customers analyzing
department applications, programming, and operations evaluating existing
systems and designing proposed systems
14. Recommends solutions by defining database physical structure and functional
capabilities, database security, data back-up, and recovery
15. Prepares users by conducting training providing information resolving
16. Supports database functions by designing and coding utilities
BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech, Others
RESPONSIBLE FOR ACTVITIES IN PRESENT ROLE
1. XSJS & Odata services development experience
2. SME in SAP HCP/HCI database administration
3. Should have played a Level 3 role in current position
4. Experience of working in large landscape/ environment where multiple cloud
based database flavors are running
5. Knowledge on cloud based Database capacity planning/ strategy is an added
6. Knowledge & Experience on cloud based other database flavors are added
7. Administration/ Operations on cloud based system is an added advantage
8. Hands on experience on cloud based system with expert knowledge of Unix/
Linux/Ubuntu flavors w.r.t Database
9. Good understanding of operational framework like ITIL/ ITSM
10. Organize/Structure day2day documentation.
Roles "amp Responsibilities in present role :-
2. Translate conceptual ideas into engaging visual presentations and design solutions.
3. Create reusable and clean UI pattern framework that Application Developers can plug and play.
4. Device complex architectural front end functional elements.
6. Solid understanding of user-centered design principles
7. Understand the complexities of Rich Internet Applications and device optimal solutions.
8. Experience with Agile methodologies
9. Expert in interaction development.
10. Create responsive web applications.
11. Conceptual and implementation knowledge of MVC framework.
12. Knowledge and integration experience with server side communication with Ajax, JSON.
13. Experience in sophisticated front-end application and solving Cross-browser, Cross-platform, cross-mobile UI issues.