Role : Hadoop Lead
Work Location : Hyderabad, Pune & Gurgaon
Required Skills and Experience:
• 8 - 12 years of experience in various capacities working with data warehousing or data engineering projects.
• 2+ years’ experience in leading a team of 10 Hadoop data engineers in the delivery of Hadoop data Integration implementations on On-premise Hadoop cluster / AWS / GCP. Experience on GCP would be a plus.
• Should be very strong in Sqoop, Hive, Spark, KAFKA, BigQuery, Oozie / Azkaban / Airflow etc. experience on Airflow / Azkaban would be a plus.
• Must have experience with programming languages Python, Java, Scala.
• Should be very good experience in Linux / Unix shell scripting.
• Should be very strong in performance optimized tuning techniques while processing the data using Spark and storing the data in BigQuery or any other Data Warehouse database.
• Should have strong project implementations experience in Agile DEVOPS environment with the test-driven development approach.
• Working experience or knowledge in an Agile DEVOPS methodology and familiarity with its toolsets (GitHub / Gerrit, Jenkins, Tonomi,) would be a plus.
• The candidate should be best Use his / her creative and innovative skills to assist in end-to-end business solution activities by creating, reviewing, controlling and improving processes, reusable / unique solutions.
• Should be good in written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate with colleagues of all levels.
Should be able to spearhead the team of 10-15.
Should be able to communicate with the customer PO, Scrum Master / Manager understand the requirements, analyses the requirement, come up with best possible solutions and implement more optimized solution.
Should be able to work well with on-site leads during the requirement analysis, design / solutions decisions.
Should be able to prepare the STM doc to the development team and ensure that the team is working as per the designed solutions and able to deliver the quality of work on-time.
Should be able to work with the team to deliver optimized solution to the customer.
Should be able to take end-to-end projects delivery ownership and accountability.
Should communicate the Progress of the sprint tasks to the customer in the daily scrum calls.
Should communicate to status report on daily and weekly status to the management.