Experience: 1 - 2 years of Experience in Good Creativity.
* Prepares Lay-outs, Gets Approval, Collects Articles / Photographs from Internal Team & Designs the Magazine.
* Co-ordinates with the Printer in Printing of the Magazine, Ensures Quality & Creativity in all the above Process,
* Designs Marketing Support Materials like Posters, Handouts, Banners, Fliers, Flip Charts, Testimonials etc.
* Liaises with Vendors in ensuring Delivery of the Materials in Time.
* Co-ordinates with Manufacturing Department in providing Designs for Packaging Materials as & when Required.
* Maintains event related Materials like CDs, DVDs, Photographs etc Systematically for easy Retrieval & Effective Utilisation.
* Co-ordinates with the Internal Team in Video Recording/Photography of events Organized by the Organization.
* Assists the Vendor in Video Editing to ensure Quality of the final CD.
* Maintains CNI India Website by uploading information on regular basis.
* Must have exposure in Social Media Marketing i.e, Posting of Information related to Company & Products.
* Ensures Bringing Out / Updating Product Booklet/Company Profile Booklet in Local Languages as & when assigned by the Management.
* Liaises with vendors for Translation & Printing of the Booklet.
* Supports Marketing Department in Designing & Printing of Invitation Cards & other Publicity Materials.
* Photoshop, Corel draw,
* Pagemaker, HTML, Flash,
* Dreamweaver such other Software’s.
* Must be able to Speak Kannada.