Role : Pharmacovigilance Case Processor
Preferred experience for the role:
· Review, extract and accurately enter AE data from marketed product, adverse event reports received from - spontaneous and/or solicited and/or clinical trial and/or legal and/or literature sources including health professionals, sales representatives, consumers and drug information in accordance with currently defined case handling procedures.
· Interpret case-related information including AE coding, medical conditions, lab results and procedures, as well as compile complete narrative summaries.
· Process and prepare re-portable cases within applicable timelines.
· Meet specific data and quality targets for case handling.
· Review, enter and verify follow-up information for cases, including correct identification of cases requiring targeted follow up.
· Co-ordinate and conduct knowledge sharing sessions for the different type of case scenarios in the team.
· Make significant contributions to projects relating to improvements in processes and systems.
Interested Candidates kindly share the below details for further process
1. Yrs of experience
2. Current CTC & fixed take home
3. Expected CTC
4. Notice Period
5. Pan Number
Contact Number - 9841633718