Jobs By Location
Jobs By Skills
Jobs By Industry
Jobs By Function
Jobs by Recruiter
Jobs By Company
SPECIAL ABILITY JOBS
Part Time Jobs
Jobs by Industry
Oil and Gas Jobs
View all Industries
Jobs by Location
Jobs in Bangalore
Jobs in Chennai
Jobs in Coimbatore
Jobs in Delhi
Jobs in Hyderabad
Jobs in Kolkata
Jobs in Lucknow
Jobs in Mumbai
Jobs in Pune
View all Locations
Jobs by Role
Accounts Executive Jobs
Business Analyst Jobs
Computer Engineer Jobs
Computer Operator jobs
Data Entry Operator Jobs
Graphics Designer jobs
Mechanical Engineer Jobs
Software Engineer Jobs
Jobs by Skills
Data Analyst Jobs
Digital Marketing Jobs
View all Skills
By Course Type
Vskills - Govt. Certification
Job Search Strategy
Resume & Cover Letter
Free Job Alert
Special Ability Jobs
You are being redirected to CIIspecialablityjobs.in which is for disability recruitment. Click ok to continue if relevant or cancel to continue searching jobs on Monster.
Want recruiters to call you for this job opening?
Please fill in the details below:
Skip and Continue
Send me more jobs like this
Get Email Alert
Create Job Agent
Banking/ Financial Services
Bio Technology & Life Sciences
Construction & Engineering
Entertainment/ Media/ Publishing
IT/ Computers - Hardware
IT/ Computers - Software
Machinery/ Equipment Mfg.
Oil/ Gas/ Petroleum
Ceramics & Sanitary Ware
Courier/ Freight/ Transportation
Engineering, Procurement, Construction
Food & Packaged Food
Textiles / Yarn / Fabrics / Garments
Gems & Jewellery
Government/ PSU/ Defence
Import / Export
Law Enforcement/Security Services
Non-Ferrous Metals (Aluminium, Zinc etc.)
Public Relations (PR)
Shipping/ Marine Services
A confirmation message has been sent to your email, click on the link in this email to start receiving your job alerts.
Job alert is already subscribed for this Email ID
Get new similar jobs by email
Manufacturing Jobs in Mumbai
GM Production - Mumbai
GM Production - Mumbai
Busisol Sourcing India Private Limited
Keywords / Skills :
Production Operations, Production Control, Preventive Maintenance, Factory Operations, Quality Improvement
15 - 20 years
All Jobs by this Recruiter
Manufacturing/ Engineering/ R&D
VP/ GM - Engg/ Production
30.00 - 45.00 lacs
28th Feb 2019
GM Production / DGM Production – Pulses Milling Plants
Factory Operations , S&OP planning
Mumbai 2 days a week - with Travel to Plants for rest of the days
Production and factory managers at Pulses Milling plants
Provide Leadership to the Manufacturing and Processing Division comprising of all the present and future processing units with the objective of manufacturing in alignment with Sales plans and ensuring Quality of products through well-developed Systems, On-time Delivery and Profitably.
Maximize utilization, balance between sales forecast / tenders / varieties - deliver Yields, monitor and optimize costs – Deliver plant level EBIDTA profits
· Define the manufacturing strategy for company including the road map for what manufacturing will be done in-house at the facilities available and what will be outsourced.
· Ensure capacity utilization and operational guidance / controls are in place and resources are optimally used to achieve a cost advantage and manufacture profitably. Including product / By product mix / yields across facilities
· Define the good manufacturing practices for company and systematic improvements in the present processes including development of new processes
· Intensively work on the weak areas and bottlenecks of our present processes and recommend improvements including their impeccable execution.
· Define the cost of processing after factoring the fixed and variable costs and recommend efficiency improvements.
· ERP / SAP implementation and MIS reporting accuracy needed for clear decision making
· Develop review systems to ensure effective manufacturing and avoid last minute crisis
· Providing vision, leadership and direction for manufacturing activities, ensuring execution of the jobs within cost and schedule constraints.
· Developing production roadmaps related to on-going and future in-house or captive production activities.
· Responsible for Manufacturing support activities such as maintenance, production control, warehousing and industrial engineering.
· Defines the long term and short term goals of the production including capacity of the plant for the in-house as well as captive business.
· Directly ensures production on schedule in accordance to the Quality Standards at the lowest possible cost with the highest quality and within safety norms.
· Prioritization and planning of the production according to Sales orders.
· Ensures the flow of procurement of materials is timely undertaken and no delays are caused because of non-availability of the raw materials.
· Ensuring production processes meet customer/sales demands and are executed to ensure the quality of deliverable products.
· Ensure that the factory has the necessary resources in terms of manpower, quality and quantity, systems, technology, information, materials and equipment to meet the business objectives.
· Plans, develops and establishes the policies and practices related to manpower, machines and materials to all production activities of the Company.
· Ensure appropriate certification standards are maintained for the machinery and plant including safety measures
· Developing a Production Resource Requirements Plan.
Production Budget Management – Accounting
· Responsible for all status Analysis & Reporting to Internal Stakeholders.
· Create and oversee Budget and Schedule.
· Ensuring Cost Reduction, Optimization and Standardization.
· Responsible for Commercial performance analysis of all plant – monthly P&L of the unit, budget vs. actual, variant analysis.
· Ensure Compliance of factory related matters.
· Develop and implement accurate documentation processes.
· Monitor the documentation process followed in the team.
· Documentation of designs and easy retrieval
· Implementation and compliances with all Quality Standards required by ISO & other certifications.
Plant & Machinery Maintenance
· Regular Maintenance of tools and machinery
· Preventive Maintenance
· Timely calibration
· Ensuring that every operator in the plant is responsible for preventive maintenance
Secondary Responsbility :
Supply Chain and Logistics : alignment with logistics department at plants and sales for
· Ensuring transportation of the product as per the timelines
· Managing of the warehousing and stores with proper accounting of stocks
· Ensuring there is no stock out of critical items
· Prevent damage of goods both at plant and during transit
· Ensure that company does not bear any liabilities for damaged products during transportation
· Proper storage of perishable items
· Management of inventories as per FIFO with proper re-order level systems
Best Practices and Quality-
· Adopt best practices in manufacturing and GMP
· Quality improvement processes including ISO implementation, Kaizen and Kanban, 5S, OHAS
· Will be required to keep abreast of industry developments, new technologies/machineries, new production techniques for the production team, commercial off-the-shelf equipment, and planned future developments.
· Improving and ensuring safety at the plant
Candidate should be B.E./B.Tech. Should have minimum of 15 to 17 years experience.
Experience in hard core production operations at Plants of Pulses / Refined Oils / Rice Mills/ Wheat milling plants preferred.
Budgeted ctc is 30 to 45 lakhs p.a.
For Further Detail Contact
Rate this Job
A Leading MNC Company
People also viewed
Quality improvement Jobs in Top Cities
Quality improvement Jobs in Jaipur
Quality improvement Jobs in Kolkata
Quality improvement Jobs in Bangalore
Quality improvement Jobs in Noida
Quality improvement Jobs in Hyderabad
Quality improvement Jobs in Delhi
Quality improvement Jobs in Mumbai
Quality improvement Jobs in Chennai
Quality improvement Jobs in Gurgaon
Quality improvement Jobs in Pune
Healthcare Effectiveness Data And Information Set (Hedis) Jobs
Physician Relations Jobs
Global Tactical Asset Allocation Jobs
Quantitative Management Jobs
U.S. National Committee For Quality Assurance Jobs
Disease Management Jobs
Utilization Management Jobs
Risk Models Jobs
Career Advice to Find Better
Resume & Cover Letters
Work Life Balance
10 popular J2EE Interview Questions
Top 15 frequently asked Shell Scripting Interview Questions
8 questions to prepare for your next Networking interview
Top 10 SAP ABAP Interview Questions
Most commonly asked AutoCAD Interview Questions
Psst... did you know it isn't unprofessional to gossip at work?
Crawl Back to the Job You Quit?
The heat effect and how it impacts productivity [Infographic]
8 ways to bring a little Diwali cheer to work
How to quit without upsetting your current employer
3 Steps to land the job of your dreams: Get it right from the resume stage [Video]
The Art of Superior Communication
Top Ten Reasons Why You Need a Cover Letter
5 Best-of-class visual resume templates to take inspiration from
5 tips to edit your resume like an expert
The Negotiation Dance
Five Negotiation No-Nos
Salary Break-up: All you need to know about your salary structure and salary components
All About Hr Solutions
Fresher ,Trainee ,Software Engineer/ Programmer ,Systems Engineer ,Team Leader/ Technical Leader ,System Analyst/ Tech Architect ,Business Analyst ,Project Leader/ Project Manager ,Database Administrator (DBA) ,Database Architect/ Designer ,Delivery Manager ,Program Manager ,Datawarehousing Consultants ,System Administrator ,H/W Installation/ Maintenance Engg ,Network Administrator ,Network Designer ,Security Analyst ,System Security - Engineer ,Technical Support Engineer ,Software Test Engineer ,System Integrator ,Graphic Designer/ Animator ,ERP, CRM - Functional Consultant ,ERP, CRM - Technical Consultant ,ERP, CRM - Support Engineer ,S/W Installation/ Maintenance Engg ,Product Manager ,Configuration Mgr/ Release Manager ,Trainer/ Faculty ,Technical Writer ,VP/ GM - Quality ,Web Master/ Web Site Manager ,SEO Expert ,Hardware Design Engineer ,Hardware Design Technical Leader ,Quality Assurance Executive ,Quality Assurance - Manager ,Computer Operator/ Data Entry ,Instructional Designer ,EDP Analyst ,IT/ Networking (EDP) - Manager ,Information Systems (MIS) - Manager ,MIS Executive ,VP/ Head - Technology (IT) ,Chief Technology Officer ,Chief Information Officer ,VP - Operations/ COO ,SBU Head /Profit Centre Head ,CEO/ MD/ Country Manager ,Director on Board ,External Consultant
Mumbai, Mumbai City
2 - 4 years
White Horse Manpower Consultancy Private Limited
Production, Maintenance, Quality Control, Manpower Handling, Process Control, Material Handling, Plant Operations, Process Optimization
1 - 3 years
Requirements for the Sales Officer
Fresher ,Graduate Trainee / Management Trainee ,Chemical Engineer ,Civil Engineer ,Design Manager/ Engineer ,Electrical Engineer ,Electronics/ Instrumentation Engineer ,Spares Manager/ Engineer ,Environmental Engineer ,Industrial Engineering ,Mechanical Engineer ,Chief Engineer ,Maintenance ,Tool Room ,Paint Shop ,Press Shop ,Weld Shop ,Foreman ,Draughtsman ,Machine Operator ,Assembler ,Floor Supervisor ,Workshop Manager ,Process Manager/ Engineer ,Production Manager/ Engineer ,Projects ,Tech/ Engg - Manager ,Quality Assurance/ Control ,R & D Manager ,Safety Officer/ Engineer ,Service Manager/ Engineer ,Technician ,Marine Engineer ,Plant Head/ Factory Manager ,Mines Engineer ,Automotive Engineer ,Aviation Engineer ,Planning Engineer ,Sales Engineer ,Application Engineer ,Textile Designer ,Apparel Designer ,Accessory Designer ,Footwear Designer ,Jewelry Designer ,Product Manager ,Packaging ,Customer Service/ Tech Support ,Lab Staff ,Research Assistant ,Data Management/ Statistics ,Research Scientist ,Technical Writer ,Quality Assurance - Manager ,SBU Head/ Profit Centre Head ,VP/ GM - Engg/ Production ,VP/ GM - Quality ,VP/GM - R & D (Production & Engg) ,VP / GM - Design (Production & Engg) ,External Consultant ,CEO/ MD/ Country Manager ,VP Operations / COO ,Director on Board
4 - 8 years
View All Similar Jobs
Rate this job
Quality of Job
Rate the company based of this job for you
What is the relevance of this job for you?
0 - 2 yrs
Job Details :
2 - 6 years
Job Location :
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints. Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases
Sign Up Here to Apply
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
Customer Service/ Call Centre/ BPO
Finance & Accounts
Walkin for you