- GM- HR Role:
Head- Corporate Human ResourceDepartment :
Humar ResourceReports To :
20+ YrsMinimum Requirements -
• Academic Qualification - MBA - HR
• Relevant Experience - 20+ yrs. of Exp. in Manufacturing IndustryCompany:
Manufacturing Company - Auto Anciliary parts supplier to OEMs like Bajaj, Hero etc.Plant Name & Location :
Corporate Office, Baner, PuneCTC :
28 to 35 Lacs Job Purpose-
Ø To design and deliver OD and change management strategies, processes and interventions that support organization 's performance.
Ø To facilitate profitability through effective and innovative management of corporate human resource operations.
Ø To Plan and implement HR initiatives aimed at establishing & enhancing employee engagement and introduction of best HR practices in the facility to drive business growth.Principal Duties & Responsibilities-
HR Business Partner
• Participate in strategic business plan of the organization and finalize on HR responsibilities to assist in meeting the objectives.
• Support business needs and ensure proper implementation of company's business strategies and objectives.
• Contribute & participate in the business projects that require HR inputs in the respective working practices.
• Establish short- and long-term goals, review budget for HR expenses.
• Monitor organization’s culture to support the attainment of company's goals and promote employee satisfaction.Manpower Planning
• Interact with management and estimate future talent needs and finalize the manpower requirement as per budget planned for the year.
• Review temporary & permanent manpower requirement of each plant with Plant HR and cost impact on business.
• Recommend and maintain an organization structure and staffing levels to accomplish organization's goals and objectives.
• Finalize the organization chart with each department head and decides on vacant positions to be filled.
• Design effective compensation & benefits structure and benchmark compensation as per industry from time to time.Manpower Planning
• Lead and implement best practices for Talent management, assist with the carrying out of a company-wide process of
organizational development that addresses issues such as succession planning, superior workforce development, key
employee retention, organization design, and change management.
• Assess the critical positions in the organization and ensure successor is identified each position.
• Identify key performers and create Career Path, as per their interest, aspiration and competency mapping keeping the
company’s growth plan as the base.
• Review the development plan prepared for all the identified successors and monitor performance.
• Design & Implement annual Appraisal guidelines viz.- Bell Curve, Promotion guidelines, % increment for the year.
• Drive quarterly review process and calculate Balance Score Card Achievement and annual score for performance pay
• Develop a progressive Career progression model for the identified key talent in the business.
• Facilitate development dialogues for – Career progression, building up competencies and establishing a structured
learning culture in the business.
• Develop and administer employee and customer satisfaction surveys with action plans.Other Responsibilities
▪ Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
▪ Participate in Wage Agreement Process and negotiate and finalize the calculations in harmonious working
▪ Facilitate and provide guidance to management teams in HR & other matters and handle grievances.
▪ Participate in coaching, disciplining and terminating employees and foster diverse workplace that enables all
employees to contribute to the organization at their full potential.
▪ Lead, mentor & monitor the performance of the team members to ensure efficiency in process operations and meeting
of individual & group targets.
Plan monthly review with all Plant Heads alongwith HR team and discuss on various issues, expectations and support
required for achievement of business objectives.
▪ Monitor effective implementation of Employee Welfare activities.
If you are interested, please reply to this mail along with your latest CV & below details as early as possible and we will take the recruitment process further for you.
Date of Birth:-
Also, we would request you to forward this mail to your colleagues/friends who would be interested for this position.
Thanks & Rgds
Ph No:- 020-66206837/9823978634
E-mail:- [HIDDEN TEXT]