Greetings from IKYA Human Capital Solutions. (A Division of QUESS CORP Ltd).
Recruiting for : Bihar Vikas Mission, Government of Bihar.
The contract period of employment shall be for 11 months with Govt. of Bihar and can be Renewed/Extended.
Gross Salary per month : Rs. 84,750 /-
Work Location: Patna, Bihar
Interested candidates will have to apply only through Online portal/ link mentioned below & and make sure that application is submitted successfully. No other mode of application will be considered.
Link to apply online - URL : https:// BVM5recruitment.quesscorp.com
( Applications will be received from 27th Nov 2018 till 21st Dec 2018)
Note:-Only eligible candidates will be considered for further evaluation.
Position Name:- GIS Specialist
• Bachelor’s Degree in Planning / Urban Planning / Architecture / Geography / Computer Science (full time).
• Minimum 5 years of post-qualification experience with at least 3 years of experience in GIS mapping / GIS data creation
• Less than 35 years# of age as on 1st January 2019.
• Experience in application of GIS and remote sensing in urban and regional planning / town development schemes / comprehensive development plans.
• Experience in preparation of base maps, spatial attribute data collection and vetting of maps.
• Experience of working with state / central government organisations / bilateral / multilateral organizations (e.g. World bank, DFID, UNDP, ADB) on GIS projects.
• Master’s degree or higher (full time) in GIS and Remote Sensing/ Geoinformatics.
• Demonstrable experience / Certifications / Courses in GIS and drafting software like ArcGIS / AutoCAD / ArcMap / ERDAS etc.
• Age limit for SC / ST (Male/Female) domicile / resident of Bihar – 40 years Age limit for BC / EBC (Male/Female) domicile / resident of Bihar – 38 years Age limit for General (Female) domicile / resident of Bihar – 38 years
• Liaise with Department officials and other users to define data needs, project requirements or required outputs.
• Develop and apply GIS analysis solutions to meet identified Department needs, as required.
• Build and implement architecture for GIS in Department for regular GIS data updates and maintenance of the same to be used in GIS applications.
• Facilitate design, development and testing of GIS-based applications, programms and systems functionality, in coordination with external vendors, as required
GIS Mapping &Implementation
• Prepare GIS databases, maps, database reports and specialized queries in support of various tasks and projects assigned by Department.
• Compile geographic data from a variety of sources including censuses, surveys, field observation, satellite imagery, aerial photographs and existing maps.
• Provide quality control with regard to in-house data capture (data conversion), evaluation of data acquired from outside and database construction.
• Serve as the GIS technical lead and point of contact on assigned Department projects / programs and address and troubleshoot user queries and issues
Thanks & Regards,