We are pleased to inform you that we have vacancies for the post of GENERATOR MECHANICS for Support Services Company Ltd. in Saudi Arabia for their HALLIBURTON PROJECT.
Company Name : Support Services Company Ltd. (HAMARD CATERING)
Country : Saudi Arabia
Title : GENERATOR MECHANIC for Camps
Basic Salary : SR. 3000/- NEGOTIABLE
DUTY HOURS : 10 Hours a day / 7 days a week.
ACCOMMODATION : Provided by the Company
TRANSPORTATION : Provided by the Company
MEDICAL : Provided by the Company
CONTRACT : 3 YEARS
GCC EXPERIENCE : PREFERRED
Website : www.sscworldwide.com
Duties and Responsibilities :
• Responsible for installing and maintaining generator sets
• Carry out scheduled and routine maintenance, emergency repairs and overhaul of generators
• Responsible for applying engineering standards and practices in the installation and maintenance of generators.
• Responsible for the safe and efficient use of tools and specialized equipment
• Installs and maintains the generator wiring, electric motors and machines
• Repairs electrical faults in generators, alternators, pumps, electric motors and low voltage switchboards.
• Read and interprets mechanical drawings.
• A good standard of education should have been attained (SSC/HSC).
• A technical diploma either from a Technical School.
Professional Experience :
• A minimum of 4 years practical experience in installation, repair and servicing of generators.
Candidates with relevant qualification and working experience as Generator Mechanic to forward their following documents :
• CV’s in word format along with
• Educational Certificates,
• Training Certificates,
• Experience Certificates and
• Passport copy (1st, 2nd & last page)
Candidates who have worked in Saudi Arabia should attach their exit certificate issued by the Saudi Emigration
Our email ID : [HIDDEN TEXT]
Or you may call us at 022 67247777
Contact Person : Felix David / Augustine