WE ARE PLEASED TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE VACANCIES FOR THE POST OF FURNITURE CARPENTERS
FOR SUPPORT SERVICES COMPANY LTD. IN SAUDI ARABIA.
COMPANY : SUPPORT SERVICES COMPANY LTD.
Location : Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
POSITION : FURNITURE CARPENTERS
BASIC SALARY : SR. 1500/- Saudi Riyals
DUTY HOURS : 10 Hours a day / 7 days a week.
ACCOMMODATION : Provided by the Company
TRANSPORTATION : Provided by the Company
MEDICAL : Provided by the Company
CONTRACT : 3 YEARS
GCC EXPERIENCE : PREFERRED
WEBSITE : www.sscworldwide.com
Carpenter Duties and Responsibilities :
• Ability to read blueprints, drawings, and sketches and to fully grasp requirements.
• Accuracy taking measurements and calculating the and amount of material needed for a project.
• Skilled in use of all tools necessary to cut, shape and smooth lumber and other material (e.g. fiberglass) according to measurements.
• Able to build window frames, doors, staircases, furniture’s, and frame buildings by using raw materials or pre-constructed items.
• Able to install items such as hardwood floors, siding, cabinets, drywall, and insulation a plus
• Skills needed to lay out flooring, roofing, and drywall, ensuring they are level, plumb, and installed with as little waste possible.
• Inspect products and conduct repairs or maintenance as needed.
• Follow safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.
• Assemble and fasten materials to make framework or props, using hand tools and wood screws, nails, pins or glue.
• Make new furniture’s or repair cabinets, windows, doors, tables, chairs, frameworks, floors and other wooden fixtures used in buildings, using woodworking machines, hand or power tools.
• Prepare cost estimates for clients or employers.
Carpenter Requirements :
• Significant work history as a Carpenter.
• Hands-on experience working with carpentry materials.
• Strong working knowledge of carpentry techniques and methods, including installation and construction.
• Proficient in using electrical and hand tools as well as measurement tools.
• Ability to accurately read blueprints and technical drawings.
• Willingness to comply with safety guidelines at all times.
• Solid basic math skills.
• Good physical condition, and stamina.
• Must have the ability to work at heights.
Education and Qualifications :
• Must be qualified till SSC (10th Standard)
• Must have a ITI degree or a Diploma in Carpentry.
• Carpenter with GCC Experience Preferred.
• Good working knowledge of wood properties and other carpentry materials.
• Should work with little supervision while following all health and safety standards.
• Should possess a steady hand and an eye for details.
• Should have 3 to 4 years of working experience as a Carpenter
Candidates with relevant qualification and working experience to rush the following documents for shortlisting immediately by email to E-MAIL ID : [HIDDEN TEXT]
• Latest CV
• Education Certificates
• Training Certificates
• Experience Certificates
• Passport 1st, 2nd and Last page
Candidates who have worked in Saudi Arabia should attach their exit certificate issued by the Saudi Emigration
CONTACT PERSON : FELIX DAVID / AUGUSTINE
Telephone No. : 022 67247777