Detailed JD for the Requirement:
Experience and Qualifications Required Experience and Skills:
2. Should have worked on Angular Components, Services, Modules, Dependency Injections.
3. Experience using fluid grids and building responsive/adaptive websites using Bootstrap.
5. Experience with RESTful services.
6. Apply UI design principles and patterns in creating enterprise level solutions.
7. Should understand and have knowledge on the application security practices/vulnerabilities, Understands Web Products and understand Performance of the application.
8. Unit, e2e and performance testing angular applications under load to ensure reliability and scalability.
9. Ability to hand-code accessible, SEO-friendly web pages using semantic HTML5 and CSS3.
10. Experience in using source control like SVN, Git etc.
1. Full Time Bachelor's / master’s degree
1. Work with UI Architect to understand UI requirement and ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX design and Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code for the same.
2. Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications.
3. Integration of web services developed by back-end developers with the web application.
4. Implementation of security and data protection.
5. Keen design eye to translate wireframes into pixel perfect web pages.
6. Collaborate with other team members and with cross-functional teams and stakeholders across.
Share the below Details:
1. Overall IT Experience:
2. Relevant Exp :
3. Current CTC:
4. Expected CTC:
5. Payroll Company (if there is):
6. Current location:
7. Current Organization:
8. Reason for Job Change:
9. Notice Period (after Negotiated) please confirm
10. Highest Qua & pass out year:
11. Date of Birth:
12. Official Mail ID :
13. Alternate Number:
14. PAN card Number:
Thanks and Regards,
Bhagya |7207255151| eApps Technologies |
IT Recruiter |Email: [HIDDEN TEXT] |
Visit us: www.eappstech.com |