Required Individual Traits
• Full professional proficiency (ILR Level 4) in spoken and written English, preferably with professional experience interacting on a high level with American English speakers.
• Ability to quickly learn new technologies and adapt to new technical challenges.
• Desire to contribute to a collaborative development effort.
Required (Primary) Skills
• Demonstrable professional expertise in Java programming
• Proficiency with data structures, algorithms, multi-threading, object-oriented programming and design patterns.
• Strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
• Familiarity with software development for the Windows and/or Linux operating systems.
• Experience working with Web Services (REST) with an understanding of RESTful service design and experience in programming with JAX-RS.
• Practical knowledge of working with one or more of the following J2EE application servers: Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere.
Please send your profile to ramchander@[HIDDEN TEXT]