• You will be an integral part of back end development and work closely with the following teams:
o Product Owner
o Back end development
o Product design
• You will set a new standard in terms of ideas and technologies and be a part of leading projects from end to end.
• You will write high-performance, reusable code for a project’s UI (with HTML and AngularJS) as well as API integration.
• You will participate in unit testing, integration testing, and performance testing.
• You will work on complex problems and must be able to obtain results or solutions through in-depth analysis and superior troubleshooting skills.
• You will contribute towards internal documentation including, but not limited to, the following items:
o Product requirements
o Technical specifications
o Software documentation
o Unit test plans
• You will use Agile methodologies to collaborate, define, and build the given projects.
Requirements & Experience:
We are looking for our candidates to have:
• 3+ years of experience in front end or full stack projects from end to end.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in CS, Engineering, or a related field. Alternatively, have an equivalent amount of work experience.
• Experience working on API Development / Integration with Java, NodeJS, and REST.
• Experience working on databases with PostgreSQL, MongoDB, and MySQL.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong demonstrable analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Experience with code repositories.
• Experience with various testing techniques.
• Experience working in an Agile or iterative software development environment.
Additional Skills that would be a strong plus:
• A Master’s Degree in a related field.
• Experience with data analytics.
• Portfolio of past and current projects.