CareerWayz is hiring "Front Office- Senior Executive " for it's leading Indian client holding leadership positions in Aviation, Hospitality and Travel related services employing more than. 25,000 professionals across 60 cities globally in sectors such as civil aviation, airline management, travel commerce, IT and BPM services, hotels, advanced pilot training, aircraft maintenance engineering & real estate.
- Managing the entire front office
- Attending calls and directing it to the relevant department
- Handling & Maintaining EPABX system of the company.
- Attending visitors and guests
- Manage and facilitate all visitors
- Handling general correspondence
- Restrict unauthorized entry in the front office area
- Responsible for maintenance and upkeep of front office. Provide assistance in general administrative activities.
- Maintain stock of stationery and first aid equipment at all times
- Customer Relationship Management - Handling & resolving customer enquiries and complaints
- Maintaining customer data and generating reports
- Management of conference room booking on Outlook
Candidate should have proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
• Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
• Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
• Proficient in English (oral and written)
• Strong communication and people skills
• Good organisational and multi-tasking abilities
• Problem-solving skills
• Customer service orientation