Job Description -
• To lead the Frontend design initiatives and work in a high performance team.
• Versatility: In addition to having an intimate knowledge of the whole web stack, you understand how all the pieces fit together (front-end, database, network layer, etc.)
• Strong architecture chops: You know how to build highly scalable, robust, and fault tolerant services that support our unique rate-of-growth requirements.
• Fast learner: Hunger to learn & constantly adapt to rapidly changing front end design trends. • Passion: To try out new ideas and iterate on existing product features, and love experimenting with new technology.
• Collaborate: We believe that engineering is a continuous process of learning and improvement, and that the best way to learn is by getting help from your fellow engineers.
• Minimum 1-3 years in developing front-end applications at scale.
• Experience of writing modular/reusable code and using JS frameworks like React.JS with FLUX framework etc. and knowledge about their internal working.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.