Shift : Night Shift
Qualification : Any Graduation
This position performs outbound calls to potential and current customers
to qualify them as sales leads for sales specialists.
Roles & Responsibilities :
• Handling US Outbound/Inbound calls to convert
Leads/Transfers through Voice Calls
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer
accounts through open and interactive communication
• Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
• Take the extra mile to engage with customers
• Strong telephony etiquettes(verbal & active listening skills)
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different
types of changes
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve
• The above statements are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities,
duties, and skills required for the job.
• Food provided by Company.
Interview Dates: 2nd to 25th January 2019
Interview timings: 06:30PM to 09:30 PM
Venue Details: Plot no-48, Megha Hills Madhapur
Landmark: Metropillar-34, Lane beside BATA showroom, near madhapur
Leads Interactive is a US-based lead generation company it’s been in
the business for the last 5 years, around 100+ agents are working
across the world (The US, Colombia, India). Leads Interactive is working
on different leads type generation like Auto, Health, Life, Home up to 11
campaigns. As existing, Leads Interactive is generating the leads only
through call centers and from 2015 it focused on generating the leads
through Digital Marketing (SEM, Social Media etc.,). Leads Interactive
has an offshore office in India at Hyderabad and they are in operation
from January 2014 and located at Madhapur with excellent infrastructure
and providing similar facilities as top MNC’s. With the features of Food at
office, Tea, and snacks