Job Description : Job Description: The responsibilities of the Footwear Designer include:
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Combine trend, customer preferences and market intelligence to help merchandising team deliver a compelling product assortment that meets company sales and margin objectives.
- Conceptualize and create designs across the line of footwear products by understanding the competitive landscape and translating trends to meet Customers needs.
- Create and present upper, midsole, and outsole sketches for in-line product based on direction provided by marketing briefs, design briefs, and manager
- Create and present upper, midsole, and outsole sketches for made-to-order/special makeup product based on direction given by product management, sales management, and customers
- Be proficient at creating technical drawings for different footwear components such as midsoles, outsoles, and/or molded upper pieces
- Work, cooperate, and assist the product developers in the development of new products and made-to-order/special makeup products each season by creating detailed, executable, and cost-effective technical footwear development packages
- Create color renderings of in-line shoes for review and presentation
- Maintain responsibility in staying current in the footwear market, different category trends, and product design innovations
- Travel as necessary to trade shows, retailers, or other external events
- Perform miscellaneous projects as assigned by manager
ORIGIN CONSULTANTS CONTACT: NITA THAKER, DIRECTOR HUMAN CAPITAL ADVISORY Tel No: +91.22.28261800 EMAIL YOUR PROFILE TO:
- Bachelors degree in Footwear Design or Industrial Design or Fashion Design or related field.
- 8 to 12 years of experience with a minimum of 4 years in footwear design
- An eye for Footwear Trends, a flair for color, texture & patterns and the ability to create original saleable concepts that encompass style, color and material
- Must possess a refined eye for trims, finishes, textures and molded details.
- Knowledge of footwear manufacturing processes, molding, sewing, printing, etc.
- Knowledge of foot anatomy, Last & Fitting
- Highly creative thinker who can spot trends and develop ideas that will impact the product direction and relevance of product offering.
- Demonstrate sharp abilities with regards to construction, graphics, color and materials when addressing design briefs
- Strong sketching and color rendering capability
- Highly artistic, able to render 2D / 3D from conceptual directives.
For inclusion in our knowledge base & to keep abreast of Career Opportunities That Match Your Profile ABOUT ORIGIN CONSULTANTS PVT LTD
which partners with Professional Organizations in a Human Resource Consulting Process aimed at Talent Acquisition, Recruitment and Selection of Organizational Leaders.
Headquartered in Mumbai, India, Origin Consultants Pvt Ltd focuses on Senior and Middle Management positions across and . Origin Consultants has established delivery teams and technology infrastructure at Pune, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad and New Delhi.
With a Strong Network of Professionally Qualified and Experienced Candidates, Origin Consultants have conducted numerous successful Executive Searches for their Clients. Customers of Origin Consultants range from Startups to established Fortune 500 Clients and From the Largest Indian Corporations to Global MNC Multinationals.
For inclusion in our knowledge base & to keep abreast of Career Opportunities That Match Your Profile EMAIL YOUR PROFILE TO: ORIGIN CONSULTANTS CONTACT: NITA THAKER, DIRECTOR HUMAN CAPITAL ADVISORY Tel No: +91.22.28261800