Key Role Expectations
· Implement maintenance and testing schedule for all the firefighting equipment as per applicable regulations, standards, OEM recommendations and international practices to ensure hundred percent availability on demand.
· Maintain the fire services section in a state of high efficiency training, discipline, morale and preparedness at all the times.
· Audit the Fire System to ensure compliance to the requirement and ensure "all time" readiness of fire-fighting and emergency response equipment.
· Carry out training programs on Fire prevention, Fire protection and emergency response for emergency response staff and other personnel.
· Lead the emergency response team in the event of fire, rescue and other emergencies. Attend all emergency calls immediately and take necessary corrective action. Assist the Fire chief/ reporting officer w.r.t. various fire prevention, fires fighting activities as and when required.
· Co-ordinate between the Fire services team and HSE personnel within MBA Operations
· Manage oil Spill response team in the event of oil spill emergencies. Ensure Oil Spill response inventory is maintained, equipment are regularly tested and kept in state of preparedness.
· Conduct Daily physical exercises, PT/Parades, various types of Emergency/Fire drills.
· Provide Fire watch and standby duties for plant critical activities (Confined space entry /critical hot jobs etc) as and when required.
· Maintain records pertaining to testing of Fire equipments and appliances as per testing schedules and Fire emergencies.
Qualification & Experience
· BE/BTech (Fire and Safety) from Central Govt recognized institute with 2-3 yrs minimum experience in managing fire services in hazardous industries such as mines/oil & gas upstream/ refineries/ petrochemical/ high fire and explosive handling operations.
Intersted Candidates Can Share their updated resume along with the following details
12: (University/% Acquired)
10: (University/% Acquired)
Thanks & Regards