Financial Due Diligence Role - Transaction Support Practice - Big4 - CA
Job Role :
About Transaction Support:
The Transaction Support practice is a separate SBU within the TAS Practice. The focus of the practice is to do financial due diligence which involves:
- Understanding the business, competitive positioning, strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, challenges etc. of the target company
- Analyzing historical and current financial information
- Analyzing projections and assumptions used for the same
- Identification of deal issues, assessing their impact on the transaction (valuation etc.) and advising on ways to address the issues
- Analysis of transaction risks and ways to mitigate them
- Understand transaction structure and advise on structuring issues
- Clients include both large and medium-d companies, both in India and abroad.
- Added attractions: Opportunities to work on cross-border deals; international assignments and working overseas.
Client service delivery/execution :
- Execute the work on a multiple client base.
- Assume near independent responsibility for smaller clients
- Develop rapport with middle layers of client management
Risk Management :
- Ensure compliance with risk management strategies, plans, and activities.
- Understand the concept of risk management and be able to bring to focus risk issues on client assignments and take issues to the notice of the manager/supervisor
Knowledge Management :
- Support knowledge sharing efforts and improve processes so that the work team can capture and leverage knowledge
Networking & Identification of opportunities :
- Start identifying new opportunities for existing clients and communicates to manager
- Network internally within the peer group and other levels in the firm in order to gain an understanding of issues that may impact issues with his clients Desired Candidate Profile Academic Qualifications: CA(max 3 attempts) with a good academic background
Experience : 2 - 8 years of relevant post qualification experience.
Preference will be given to candidates who have :
- Due diligence experience as part of M&A team in Big 3 CA firms.
High team orientation, good communication both written and oral (including report writing) and analytical skills are a must, Good at building relationships with clients
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases