Job For MBA Finance ( Full Time / Part Time/correspondence)
HR / Career Development Manager @ - 8586804205 | 7503595260 | 011-22501218 | 8285543152 | 9006513058
1.Provide financial data to finance and operating teams in an effort to drive growth
2.Providing necessary analytics to highlight key business performance drivers; Identifying risks and opportunities throughout the quarter and developing processes to mitigate risks while capitalizing on opportunities
3.Consolidating actual operating performance and reporting results
4.Working with Finance Managers and operations leaders to drive opportunities for improvement in variable cost, base cost, and material variance and/or revenues where possible
5.Participate in simplification projects that will facilitate and increase capacity for value-added financial analysis
6.Working in teams that handle pre/post settlement support, inter system reconciliation, document risk review, reference data management and portfolio reconciliations.
7.Cataloging (categorizing) contracts and deals of derivative trades of our clients
8.Reconciliation reports, preparation of reports using MS Excel, auditing
Skill Set Required:
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technology quickly and effectively for maximum productivity.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, including excellent excel spreadsheet skills using Pivot tables and vlookups. Ability to develop macros will be an advantage.
- Keen to learn, resourceful and passionate about contributing to Treasury and its clients.
- Quick learner with high level of initiative, drive and attention to details.
- Proven problem-solving skills with capacity to multi-task, deliver high quality results and respond quickly and effectively to requests.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - both verbal and written.
- Diplomacy and strong interpersonal skills with strong commitment to work in a respectful, team-oriented and multi-cultural work environment.
- Excellent analytical and, web researching skills
- Strong financial and business analysis skills
- Proficiency in working on databases
- Excellent ppt and excel skills
HR / Career Development Manager @ -8586804205 | 7503595260 | 011-22501218 | 8285543152 | 9006513058
SLA Consultants India, has been steadily rising as a corporate training & development leader to take care of all client's & learners needs in a comprehensive framework. We have maintained consistency and stability in providing quality training & interviews since inception and this is all what makes us stand a name in the industry. Utmost professionalism in covering up for client's training & development requirement with improbable methodologies in analyzing quality of training & development and timely assessment are some of our tools that we adopt in encouraging our proficiency in delivering quality services.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases